Young Living peppermint oil is so potent and pure that ONE DROP delivers the effectiveness of 26 cups of pure peppermint tea. Wowza!
Peppermint has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive functions.*
• Jean Valnet MD studied peppermint’s supportive effect on the liver and respiratory systems.
• Other scientists have also researched peppermint’s role in improving taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint’s ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness.
*University of Cincinnati found that inhaling peppermint oil increased mental accuracy by 28 percent.*
• Alan Hirsch MD studied peppermint’s ability to directly affect the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.
• Interesting fact: You can mix a 15-ml bottle of peppermint essential oil into a 5-gallon can of paint to dispel the fumes.
• Peppermint may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.
• One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion*
• Supports digestive efficiency *
• May improve taste and smell when inhaled*
• May improve concentration and mental acuity*
• Helps alleviate minor aches associated with daily life
• Helps occasional gas
• Helps occasional heartburn
• Helps with upset/sour stomach
• Encourages proper nasal function
Who else would benefit from Peppermint Essential Oil?
• Individuals seeking a natural way to soothe muscles*
• Those looking to fill the air with a fresh, energizing aroma
• Those looking for a lift in mental acuity and concentration*
• Anyone seeking natural support for proper digestive function*