If you love essential oils like I do… but have sensitive skin… here’s how you can keep enjoying your oils! You can create personalized blends that are specific for your needs, and you can quickly find your favorite products without worry that you’re getting an ingredient you don’t want. Young Living makes it super easy by providing helpful information on their website. I’ll show you how to enjoy your oils – even if you do have sensitive skin!
Purification- Blend of 6 Oils (Lemongrass, Rosemary, Lavindin, Melaleuca (M. alternifolia), Myrtle, Citronella)
The cleansing effect of Purification helps cleanse and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke, disagreeable odors, cat urine, hotel rooms, paint odors, and odors in clothes and shoes.
– Use for bites from spiders, wasps, bees, mosquito’s, and ants.
• Purification contains citronella essential oil, which is commonly used as an insect repellent.*
• Adding a couple of drops of Purification to your washing machine helps keep your laundry fresh.
• Lemongrass has a light, citrus scent that inspires and improves mental clarity.
Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium.
•Reduce stress in anticipation of mental tension*
•Reduce stressors that could negatively impact sleep*
•Elevate an individual’s state of mind*
Who Should Use Stress Away Essential Oil?
•Individuals who are looking for a sense of relaxation*
•Those looking to calm nerves in tense situations*
•Individuals who are easily agitated by their surroundings
Blend of 4 Oils (Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, Peppermint) Does what it sounds like, can help relieve aches and discomfort that come along with daily activates. If you have localized soreness after gardening, shopping, working out, or any other physical activity, reach for PanAway. This proprietary blend is made of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that penetrate the skin and soothe soreness after strenuous activity. Gary Young created the blend after a severe injury to his leg. It integrates the soothing properties of helichrysum, wintergreen, clove, and peppermint, and can be used to relieve sore muscles and enhance overall well-being.
• Helichrysum has been studied by European researchers for regenerating tissue and improving circulation. In short supply, helichrysum is one of Young Living’s most prized essential oils.
• Wintergreen has historically been used to reduce various types of discomfort.
• Clove stimulates and revitalizes immune function and is known for its antioxidant properties.
Peppermint is one of the most highly regarded herbs for soothing discomfort. It has also been found to relieve tension and discomfort of the neck and head.
• Supports healthy joint and cartilage function
• Helps relieve the occasional headache
Digize may be my favorite essential oil blend, I certainly don’t leave home without it. This is the blend for digestive support. Any time the tummy is uncomfortable, do what I do. I use a bit of coconut or olive oil in the palm of my hand, then add a few drops of Digize and then gently rub it all over my stomach. Using a little bit of carrier oil with this blend helps it to cover more territory on your skin, and helps to slow evaporation so that you gain the benefits of the oil for longer. A number of my friends use Digize Vitality in a capsule with olive or coconut oil, and then take the capsule internally, but it also works very quickly to use it topically. Whenever you’ll be eating food that you are not accustomed to, grab this blend. You’ll quickly come to love it like I do!